Saturday, May 19, 2018
Monday, May 14, 2018
Preparation time: Approx 45 minutes
1 1/2 Cups Of Unbleached All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Cups Of Sugar(Depends On Your Sweet Tooth)for best results use equal sugar and flour amounts.
2 -3 Sticks Of Real Butter(Melted)(Salted)
1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Of Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon Sugar
1/3 Cup Of Raisins
Preheat oven to 350/375 degrees
1) Add flour, Cinnamon and Cinnamon Sugar together in mixing bowl
and mix well.
2) Add in eggs and Vanilla Extract (mix well)
3) Melt Butter In Microwave or inside stove and add to mixture.
4) Grease an 8 inch cake pan.
5) Pour Mixture in pan
6) Sprinkle Raisins over mixture and use a spatula or fork to lightly
mix the raisins in.
7) Bake for approx 35-45 minutes (Depends On Your Pan Size) or until
light brown.(Use The Toothpick Test)
8) Cut into squares with butter knife. Cool squares and enjoy!